We offer eBooks as an option for many of our course materials from VitalSource and from RedShelf!
If you order an eBook, you do not also need the printed textbook, but it is your choice if you’d like to order both.
After you place your eBook order, you will receive an email regarding how to access it.
Your email will also include customer service information. If you cannot find your email, please see How to Access VitalSource Titles below.
- Navigate to: http://vubookstore.vinu.edu
- Select "My Account" and enter your email address and password to login.
- Click on "Activate and Access eBooks".
- Your books should be sitting on a bookshelf. Follow the on-screen instructions to activate and access your eBooks.
- Once a title has been downloaded, it is no longer refundable.
- Customer service for VitalSource titles: 24/7 technical support: (888) 886-0801
SHOP for RedShelf eBooks at: https://oldpostbookstore.redshelf.com
NEW Student Phone Number for RedShelf! Speedier Customer Service! (312) 878-2628
eBooks are refundable within 14 days of the first day of access, or thirty (30) days after the purchase is made, whichever occurs first. Additionally, RedShelf cannot fulfill refund requests if more than 10% of the product has been viewed and/or if any page(s) of the product have been printed.
For refunds of purchases made within a bookstore, please contact the bookstore where the item was purchased.